Become a Member of Mat-Su Senior Services
We welcome any individual 60 years of age or older to become a member of Mat-Su Senior Services. As a member, you will be a part of an active and culturally diverse group that knows how to keep the good times rolling with activities for the body, mind and spirit.
Your membership rewards include:
- Eligibility to vote for the Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors
- Receive Senior Chatter monthly newsletter
- Participate in exciting travel opportunities with Dee Tours
- Participate in monthly events and activities
Membership meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 11:30 a.m. in the dining room. Board elections are held during the June membership meeting.
Did you know?
Membership is considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution. More reason to become a member of Mat-Su Senior Services!
Annual Membership Dues
• $24 per person
Lifetime Membership Dues
• $100 for 75+ years old
• $150 for 65-74 years old
• $200 for 60-64 years old
Interested in becoming a member of Mat-Su Senior Services?