Let’s Get You Where You Need to Go
Our drivers can take you just about anywhere in the Mat-Su Valley and the Anchorage area.
Please contact us as soon as possible arrange a ride, preferably at least one week in advance.
Common trips include:
- Medical appointments
- Travel to and from our adult day services or congregate meals*
- Community events at the senior center
- Grocery store
Did you know?
We also offer home-delivered meals through our transportation services. You can learn more about our meal program at the link. To add or make changes to home-delivered meals, please contact us by 9:00 a.m. the day of the delivery.
What is the price?
Your rates will depend on your state and federal program eligibility and the nature of your trip.
We suggest a donation of $5 for a round-trip to Palmer and $8 for a one-way trip to Wasilla.
Transportation may be covered to medical appointments for those who receive regular Medicaid.
Please let your medical provider know to request a service authorization for your ride.
Who is eligible?
- Minimum 60 years of age
- Spouses of individuals minimum 60 years of age
- Disabled adults who live with a senior minimum 60 years of age
- Individuals eligible for the HCBS Waiver Program or Medicaid