Mat-Su Senior Services offers door-through-door transportation to and from our facility, as well as, from your home to medical appointments, Adult Day Services, grocery stores and shopping centers throughout the Matanuska-Susitna Valley.
Donations are suggested. Rides to/from medical appointments in Anchorage are provided for a set fee. See Below.
Suggested Ride Donations: Palmer (round-trip) $3.75 Wasilla (round-trip) $7.50
Anchorage Set Fee: $80 (round-trip)
Qualifications for transportation services include:
- Minimum 60 years of age
- Spouses of individuals minimum 60 years of age
- Disabled adults who live with a senior minimum 60 years of age
- Eligible for the Home and Community Based Waiver i.e. Medicaid Waiver (CHOICES) program
To schedule a ride, please call 745-5454. See below for scheduling guidelines:
- For a ride to the Center for lunch or to make changes regarding your home-delivered meal, please call by 9:00 am that same day
- To schedule a ride to a medical appointment in Palmer or Wasilla, please call as soon as possible, preferably, one week in advance
- For a ride to a medical appointment in Anchorage, please call at least one week in advance
- Vans are scheduled every Wednesday at 12:30 pm to Carrs and Fred Meyers; no reservation needed
- Rides to Wal-Mart are provided on Fridays subject to driver availability. Please call to confirm schedule